The Woodworker Magazine - November 2020
In this issue
"As we work out way towards the end of 2020, we aim to bring you the perfect mix of woodworking and woodturning projects, together with some fantastic tests of new tools, technical articles, as well as some inspirational features. We hope you enjoy this month's issue!
PROJECTS & TURNING
• ESHERICK MUSIC STAND – PART 2: In the second part of this article, Matthew White finishes his wonderful upgraded music stand, which is inspired by the great Wharton Esherick
• ART DECO CLOCK: Inspired by the roaring ’20s, Dave Roberts goes all stylish and turns an Art Deco clock (also this month’s cover star)
• COMPUTER DESK: Geoff Ryan shares a quick and easy way of building a substantial flat-pack desk with the option of adding a separate printer/storage unit
• THREE-LEGGED STOOL: Les Thorne’s child-sized stool requires only fairly simple faceplate work
• MOSAIC BEDSIDE TABLES: Zac Matchett-Smith makes a pair of bedside tables by cutting lengths of walnut and ash into thin strips before setting about gluing them all together
• GENERATION WEIL CHAIR: We look at how a reproduction Generation Weil Chair can be simply made using a few clamps, glue and a selection of Dremel multi-tools
In our technical section, in the last of this series, Simon Frost puts the finishing touches to his start-up diary as he embarks on a work experience role within a professional furniture making business; and in the next section of his 'woodworker's encyclopedia', Peter Bishop gets a bit ‘crusty’ about certain definitions and, to cap it all, is unsure of what to call himself! Also, in addition to all of the above, we have your usual favourite pages, including news, welcome, marketplace, next month, letters and readers’ tips, plus much more! Be sure to pick up your copy of our November issue today, or why not subscribe? "
The Woodworker Magazine Description:
Publisher: MyTime Media Ltd.
The Woodworker is a hands-on magazine aimed at the home woodworker. Its 114 year heritage makes it the authoritative voice on the subject. Edited and written by enthusiasts, there is a real feel for the subject. The Woodworker magazine presents projects and technical advice on all aspects of woodworking, plus news, reviews and tests of the new and most popular tools available. The Woodworker magazine publishes 13 great issues a year
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only