WOMAN'S OWN Magazine - June 06, 2022
WOMAN'S OWN Magazine - June 06, 2022
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read WOMAN'S OWN along with 8,000+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to WOMAN'S OWN
1 Year $46.99
In this issue
Coleen: I CAN’T TRUST THEM
The star has few friends left on Loose Women
Harry & Meghan showdown! Plus more of this week’s biggest celeb stories
Bathroom refresh! Easy updates from £2
Meghan & Harry SHOWDOWN!
They're said to have fallen out with his brother and his brother's wife, and their relationship with his father is tumultuous at best, but the Sussexes have always remained steadfastly loyal to the Queen, who Harry says he has a 'special relationship' with.
Coleen I CAN'T TRUST THEM
The Loose Women star has few mates left on the show
MY HUSBAND LIVES ON A DIFFERENT CONTINENT
Against the odds, Dr Noreen Nguru, 32, and her partner are now Mr and Mrs - but still living 1,300 miles apart
MAKING DEV PROUD
On the anniversary of her son's death, Meera Naran, 38, is campaigning to ensure no other mother will endure the grief she has
TOO GOOD TO WASTE
It's time to stop throwing away all those kitchen scraps - they're often packed with health-boosting nutrients and you'll also save some cash
Prep your legs FOR SUMMER
Want fuzz-free, instantly toned, radiant pins? Look no further
WOULD YOU BUY YOURSELF A BUDGET BODY?
A rise in botched cosmetic surgery carried out overseas has prompted a warning from health experts
500 CAL FAKEAWAYS
With a few clever cheats you can have all your favourite meals without ditching the diet
I TOOK MY CHILDREN OUT OF SCHOOL
Despite a cancer scare, a major earthquake and four children under 13, travelling the world made Sarah Willingham and her family stronger, happier and smarter
7 things to do in... Porto
Northern Portugal's seaside city packs culture, looks and wine into one neat package - perfect for a weekend break
WOMAN'S OWN Magazine Description:
Category: Women's Interest
Woman's Own is a weekly women's magazine published in the United Kingdom by TI Media. It was first published in 1932 and is currently one of the most popular weekly women's magazines in the UK.
The magazine covers a wide range of topics, including fashion, beauty, health, relationships, and lifestyle. It also features interviews with celebrities and real-life stories.
Woman's Own is a popular read for many women, and is known for its relatable content and friendly tone. It is also a good source of information for those who are looking for inspiration and advice.
Here are some of the things you can expect from Woman's Own magazine:
* Fashion features on the latest trends, such as the latest styles, colors, and accessories.
* Beauty tips and advice on how to look and feel your best, including makeup tutorials, hair care tips, and skincare advice.
* Health articles on staying fit and healthy, such as diet and nutrition advice, exercise tips, and information on common health conditions.
* Relationship advice and real-life stories on how to improve your relationships, both romantic and platonic.
* Lifestyle features on travel, food, and entertainment, such as travel destinations, recipes, and reviews of new movies and TV shows.
* Interviews with celebrities.
* Real-life stories about the experiences of ordinary women.
* Recipes for delicious and easy-to-make meals.
* Puzzles to help you relax and have fun.
If you're a woman looking for a magazine that will entertain, inform, and inspire you, then Woman's Own is the magazine for you. Subscribe today and start enjoying the latest issues!
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only