GP Racing UK Magazine - December 2020
In this issue
RECORDS AND RACISIM
Lewis Hamilton talks about the challenges of a year like no other.
NIGEL ROEBUCK’S HEROES
Nigel on Archie Scott-Brown, a man who defied limitations.
A look back at Brazil, another GP absent from this strange season..
GP Racing UK Magazine Description:
Publisher: Autosport Media UK
GP Racing is a monthly magazine focused on Formula One racing that launched in March 1996. The magazine covers all aspects of Formula One, including news, features, interviews, and technical analysis. It also has a strong historical focus, with regular features on the history of the sport.
GP Racing is a popular read for many Formula One fans, and is known for its in-depth coverage and expert analysis. It is also a good source of information for those new to the sport.
Here are some of the things you can expect from GP Racing magazine:
* In-depth coverage of Formula One news and events
* Interviews with drivers, team principals, and other figures from the sport
* Technical analysis of cars and races
* Historical features on the sport
If you're a fan of Formula One, then GP Racing is the magazine for you. Subscribe today and start enjoying the latest news, features, and interviews!
Here are some of the things that make GP Racing magazine special:
* It's one of the most popular Formula One magazines in the UK.
* It has a team of expert journalists who provide in-depth coverage of the sport.
* It's a great source of information for Formula One fans of all ages and interests.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only