Autosport Magazine - March 30,2017
In this issue
Sauber defends Wehrlein’s GP absence
Moto GP: Vinales wins on Yamaha debut
Sowery in BRDC F3 title attack with Lanan
National reports: Silverstone; Kirkistown; Brands Hatch; Snetterton; Oulton Park
A genuine threat to mercedes.
Vettel Proves Ferrari Is Back
FORMULA 1'S NEW ERA IS ALL ABOUT BIGGER CARS, WIDER TYRES, MORE downforce, and greater performance than ever before. But this category remains one defined by small margins, and ultimately it was minor details that meant Ferrari rather than Mercedes went home victorious from the first grand prix of 2017.
Autosport Magazine Description:
Publisher: Autosport Media UK
Autosport Magazine is the world's leading motorsport publication, covering everything from Formula 1 to rallycross. It's the perfect resource for anyone who loves motorsport, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro.
In each issue, you'll find:
* In-depth coverage of all the major motorsport events
* Interviews with top drivers and team principals
* Features on the latest motorsport technology
* News and analysis from the world of motorsport
* Tips and advice on improving your skills
And much more!
Whether you're looking for the latest news on Formula 1 or you just want to learn more about the sport, Autosport Magazine is the perfect place to start. Subscribe today and start exploring the world of motorsport!
Here are some of the things that make Autosport Magazine special:
* It's the world's leading motorsport publication.
* It has a team of experienced journalists who are passionate about motorsport.
* It's packed with informative and entertaining content that will appeal to all levels of fans.
* It's a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest motorsport news and trends.
If you're looking for a magazine that will help you improve your motorsport knowledge, learn about new technologies, and stay ahead of the curve, then Autosport Magazine is the perfect choice for you. Subscribe today and start enjoying the ride!
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only