Windsurf Magazine - Issue 415 - July 2022
In this issue
LIMITLESS: Antoine Martin Interview; 2022 Wind Foil Board Test; TWS Slalom School; Choppy Gybing How-To; Lake Garda Foiling; Takara Ishii Profile; Breaking Barriers with Florian Jung; All-time Daymer Bay; Marcilio Browne’s Surprise Swell; Bonaire’s Style Sisters; BWA Rhosneigr; Corky Kirkham.
Windsurf Magazine Description:
Publisher: Arcwind Ltd
Category: Boating & Sailing
Frequency: 10 Issues/Year
Windsurf Magazine is a monthly magazine that covers all aspects of windsurfing, from learning the basics to staying up-to-date on the latest gear and techniques. It is published by Future plc and is available in the UK, the US, in mainland Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and many other countries.
Windsurf Magazine features articles on a variety of topics, such as:
* How-to: Step-by-step tutorials on how to learn the basics of windsurfing, from rigging your sail to mastering the tack and jibe.
* Gear: Reviews of the latest windsurfing gear, from sails and boards to wetsuits and harnesses.
* Destinations: Features on the best windsurfing destinations around the world, from the Caribbean to the Maldives.
* Competitions: Coverage of the latest windsurfing competitions, from the PWA World Tour to the Olympics.
* People: Interviews with top windsurfers.
Windsurf Magazine is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn more about windsurfing or stay up-to-date on the latest trends. It is packed with information and inspiration, and it is a must-read for any windsurfer. Subscribe today and start your journey to becoming a windsurfing pro!
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only