CAROUSEL - Summer/Fall 2015
Get CAROUSEL along with 5,000+ other magazines
Try FREE for 7 days
This magazine has been discontinued on Magzter and you'll not be able to subscribe to it. However, you can purchase the back issues of this magazine.
- Magazine Details
- In this issue
Magazine Description: CAROUSEL is an exquisitely produced hybrid literary/arts magazine representing new & established artists, with a focus on positioning Canadian talent within an international context. From cover to cover, this innovative & beautifully designed journal highlights a comfortable merging of textual & visual content, presenting work across many genres … if it's original & engaging, we aim to see it in print!
Every adventurous issue of our bi-annual journal features:
- Artist Portfolios: focusing on searching out the uncommon, we take pride in unveiling provocative new art works
- Profiles/Interviews: featuring in-depth, intelligent conversations with renowned, world-class contemporary creators
- Canadian & International Writing: presenting a hefty selection of new poetry & fiction — in all moods, styles & formats
- Experimental Alphabets: highlighting unique A-to-Z font constructions by designers at their most typographically playful
- Pageworks: providing a platform for grey areas, we embrace great ideas that make innovative use of the printed page
In this issue
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only