WHO Magazine - April 6, 2020
WHO Magazine - April 6, 2020
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read WHO along with 8,500+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to WHO
1 Year $36.99
In this issue
April 6, 2020
CELEBS IN SELF-ISOLATION: KEEPING OUR SPIRITS UP!
AS HUNDREDS OF CELEBRITIES ENTER LOCKDOWN, A FEW ARE FINDING SOME FUN AND UNUSUAL WAYS TO PASS THE TIME …
Khloé & Tristan: The Truth About Us
The global crisis reunites the reality star and her former flame
TIME to think SMALL
AS CORONAVIRUS SHUTS THE COUNTRY DOWN, SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS ARE PLEADING FOR OUR HELP
Beatrice' bridal curse
THE PRINCESS IS FORCED TO PUSH BACK HER BIG DAY FOR THE THIRD TIME
Johnny & Amber: EXPLOSIVE COURTROOM SHOWDOWN
YEARS AFTER THEIR SPLIT, THE A-LIST EXES ARE LOCKED IN A BITTER COURT BATTLE THAT’S GETTING NASTY
THE NEW ‘HOUSE RULES’ CO-HOST TALKS FAMILY, FUN ON SET AND FEARLESSLY CHAMPIONING WOMEN IN SPORT
Hugh Jackman: My Next Move
When the lights finally come back on broadway, Hugh Jackman is ready to take centre stage
'I stank of DESPERATION'
JODIE COMER, THE AWARD-WINNING ‘KILLING EVE’ STAR, OPENS UP ON PLAYING TV’S MOST INTRIGUING VILLAIN, AND FINALLY FINDING LOVE
Beauty Talk With Elyse Knowles
The Aussie model and Myer ambassador shares her natural beauty secrets
How To Train For Our First 5k
Follow this plan to collect your medal
WHO Magazine Description:
Publisher: Are Media
WHO Magazine is a celebrity news and entertainment weekly magazine published in Australia by Are Media. It was launched in February 1992 as a sister magazine to the United States weekly People.
WHO Magazine features articles on a variety of topics, including celebrity news, fashion, beauty, health, and relationships. It also features interviews with celebrities and real-life stories.
Here are some of the features of WHO Magazine:
* Celebrity news: WHO Magazine is known for its coverage of celebrity news, including gossip, scandals, and relationships.
* Fashion: WHO Magazine features the latest fashion trends from Australia and around the world. It also features interviews with fashion designers and stylists.
* Beauty: WHO Magazine features beauty tips and tricks from top makeup artists and hairstylists. It also features product reviews and interviews with celebrities about their beauty routines.
* Health: WHO Magazine features articles on health, fitness, and nutrition. It also features interviews with health experts and celebrities about their health and wellness tips.
* Relationships: WHO Magazine features articles on relationships, dating, and sex. It also features advice columns from relationship experts.
* Real-life stories: WHO Magazine features real-life stories about people who have overcome challenges or achieved great things. These stories are designed to inspire and motivate readers.
If you are interested in celebrity news, fashion, beauty, health, relationships, and real-life stories, then WHO Magazine is a great magazine for you. It is a stylish and informative magazine that will keep you entertained and informed.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only