New Idea Magazine - December 17, 2018
New Idea Magazine - December 17, 2018
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read New Idea along with 8,000+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to New Idea
1 Year $36.99
In this issue
December 17, 2018
Zara's Aussie Royal Visit
Get ready for another royal visit. The Queen’s granddaughter, Zara Tindall, is coming to Australia for next year’s prestigious Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo on Jan. 6.
Royal Scandal Exposed: Diana & Shocking Andrew's Secret
They endured an infamously rocky marriage, fraught with lies, deceit and scandals. But now, Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana’s relationship has been blown apart by a shocking new revelation.
Kate And Meghan Fight Back
The duelling duchesses have upped their game this week, with both Kate and Meghan putting on public appearances in a bid to detract from feud rumours.
Cass & Lisa's Final Revenge
Karl Stefanovic may have made his love for Jasmine Yarbrough official in the wedding of his dreams, but if the Today host believes that everything will run smoothly from here he may be in for a surprise.
Dr Chris Brown Eloping To Africa
The Tv Star and His Girlfriend Are Set to Tie the Knot
Teacher's Pet Shock Arrest: Schoolgirl Tells All
The Teacher’s Pet case transfixed the nation. And on Dec. 5, in a shock development, Chris Dawson was arrested by police who, for three years, had been reinvestigating the “disappearance and possible homicide” of his former wife Lynette.
Ali & Taite It's Over! Why It Really Ended
On the outside Taite Radley and Ali Oetjen seem blissfully happy as they show off their new love at every opportunity with carefully staged photos planned to perfection.
Delta & Guy At War
Chaos Behind the Scenes of the Voice Is at an All-time High
Shapelle's Surgery Secrets Revealed
Mercedes Corby Hits Back at Claims Her Sister Has Gone Under the Knife
Richard & Liz: 'Our Marriage Was Murder'
When Richard Burton first laid eyes on Elizabeth Taylor at a party in 1953, he said that the 19-year-old was “so extraordinarily beautiful that I nearly laughed out loud.” And while he made his interest obvious, she ignored him, finding “he was rather full of himself ”.
New Idea Magazine Description:
Publisher: Are Media
New Idea is a weekly Australian magazine aimed at women, founded in 1902. It is published by Are Media. New Idea covers a variety of topics, including celebrity news, fashion, beauty, health, and relationships. It also features interviews with celebrities and real-life stories.
Here are some of the features of New Idea Magazine:
* Celebrity news: New Idea is known for its coverage of celebrity news, including gossip, scandals, and relationships.
* Fashion: New Idea features the latest fashion trends from Australia and around the world. It also features interviews with fashion designers and stylists.
* Beauty: New Idea features beauty tips and tricks from top makeup artists and hairstylists. It also features product reviews and interviews with celebrities about their beauty routines.
* Health: New Idea features articles on health, fitness, and nutrition. It also features interviews with health experts and celebrities about their health and wellness tips.
* Relationships: New Idea features articles on relationships, dating, and sex. It also features advice columns from relationship experts.
* Real-life stories: New Idea features real-life stories about people who have overcome challenges or achieved great things. These stories are designed to inspire and motivate readers.
If you are interested in celebrity news, fashion, beauty, health, relationships, and real-life stories, then New Idea is a great magazine for you. It is a stylish and informative magazine that will keep you entertained and informed.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only