Issue Description:Bill Meridian delves into the long-lasting effects that an eclipse linked to the date of a person’s birth can have throughout his or her life; Astrologer Dikki-Jo Mullen analyzes the horoscope of long-distance swimmer Diana Nyad and the event chart for her inspiring, record-setting swim from Havana to Key West, and includes a fascinating study of the “virgintile” aspect in Nyad’s horoscope; in a most illuminating article, Nancy Frederick shows how the three modes—Cardinal (action), Fixed (stability), and Mutable (flexibility)—influence the way you approach life and express yourself.
Magazine Description:Dell Horoscope, the world's leading astrology magazine, brings you the most accurate, comprehensive daily predictions available so you can keep up with the planetary forces that shape daily life. Every issue includes:
• On-target monthly forecasts
• Detailed love and romance predictions
• Informative features on careers, marriage and friendship
• Insightful analysis of world events
• In-depth answers to readers' astrological questions
• New book and product reviews
• High points of the Stock Market
• A simple introduction to all the signs
Dell Horoscope magazine presents some of the genre's most distinguished writers, including Jan Spiller, Alan Oken, Donna Cunningham, Bill Meridian, and Alphee Lavoie.
Dell Horoscopes' digital version features 13 issues per year, including the Dell Horoscope Annual Yearbook.
Name: Dell HoroscopeCategory:FictionIssue(s) Available: 22Language: English