xBhp - February - March 2016
xBhp also does national and international roadtrips on superbikes and only works with premium brands.
The xBhp Print Magazine version is available at most newsstands and airports around India only
- xBhp's Tribute to MotoGP Legend Valentino Rossi. Racing a VR46 Theme Benelli TNT 899 on the Buddh International Circuit
- We drive the futuristic BMW i8 in Europe for 1200km.
- We ride and review the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Get to know all about the 2-Stroke Engine in this edition of MAX
- We review the Benelli TNT25 in Delhi
- We share our First Impressions of the Honda CB Hornet 160R
- We participate in India's ace Track racer Rajini Krishnan's R.A.C.R rider training programme
All this and lots more in the latest issue of your favourite motorcycling magazine!
Notify me when there is a new issue or a great deal on this magazine
|Single issue||$ 1.99||-|
|1 Year||$ 11.99||-|
* Subscriptions are valid only from current issue.
* Magzter sells only digital copies and not physical print copies, if you want print copies or subscriptions, please contact the publisher, your local magazine vendor or bookstore..
* Price subject to applicable taxes (VAT)
Mahindra MGP3O at the Buddh International Circuit
Mahindra Racing demonstrated the incredible power and performance of its new M2Electro Formula E electric racing car, and new MGP3O racing motorcycle at the Buddh International Circuit today. These racing machines embody Mahindra’s growing technical expertise and increased commitment to r...
Hero MotoCorp hires expats for R&D
Hero MotoCorp has been on a roll when it comes to filling various R&D roles of the company. Hero has been getting known talents from companies like Honda, Yamaha and BMW to grow and expand its R&D Team. A technology development base is also planned in Europe. Hero has hired Markus Brau...
Indian Motorcycles to get 6 new showrooms in 2016
Polaris India said that they will start 6 new showrooms in India this calendar year. This is in an attempt to increase the sales by 50% and grab a 15% market share in the country. Indian Motorcycles operates in the 1200cc+ segment where it intends to increase its market share to 15%. Currently this ...
Auto Expo 2016 sees record number of visitors
The first weekend at Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2016 saw a footfall of 112,400 at the India Expo Mart. The visitors grew through the second public day of the expo as families in and around Delhi came in to witness the mega event showcasing future of automobiles at Greater Noida. Organize...
Royal Enfield to enter new international markets
Royal Enfield has seen considerable growth in the domestic market for some time now and is thus planning to increase exports by entering new markets. Royal Enfield CEO, Siddhartha Lal said that they are interested in entering Latin American and Southeast Asian markets. Brazil is the large...