Issue Description:* Complaint of dishonour of cheque, need not necessarily be signed
* Every assessable person, must file a return disclosing income
* Failure to discharge duties with utmost integrity, honesty and devotion amounts to misconduct
* Inaction won't render bridegroom's kin liable for dowry death: SC
* Mere efflux of time and escalation of price, no ground to deny relief of specific performance
* Non compliance of S. 50 of NDPS Act would amount to prejudice per-se
* To maintain case diary of every investigation, on a day to day basis, is mandatory
Magazine Description:Lawteller is one of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, and has entered the 21st successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states.
This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public, academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India and High Courts, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.
Name: LawtellerCategory:NewsIssue(s) Available: 4Language: English