Vagabundo Magazine - April/May 2014
In travel, you deal with conflict every single day, so why do most magazines focus only on the happy-thoughts involved? We love travel as much as the next person, but we believe that the world should be showcased as that is. The world is love, it's honour, it's helpfulness, and a warm smile. But to get to that point there's always a bit of struggle. No matter where you go, you deal with conflict in travel.
This issues features include:
- Industry Spotlight: On the Front Lines with Alice Martins
- Post-Conflict Tourism in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Ziro Valley: Allure of the Apantani
- Navarino Island, Chile
- Extreme Eats in Cambodia
- Star Photography with Caleb Lloyd
- Nail City, China
We hope you enjoy this issue as much as we've liked putting it together.
|Single issue||$ 1.99||-|
|6 Months||$ 3.99||34%|
Just $0.82 per issue
* Subscriptions are valid only from current issue.
* Magzter sells only digital copies and not physical print copies, if you want print copies or subscriptions, please contact the publisher, your local magazine vendor or bookstore..
* Price subject to applicable taxes (VAT)